Why Work Alone? At Trusted Employees we provide small business owners expert resources in background screening.
Let Trusted Employees help you stay compliant and provide a competitive package while delivering vital background information as quickly as possible. Types of searches used in packages include:
- Identity Check – Social security number verification is among the most basic and effective ways to perform an identity check on a new employee. Once an applicant has received and accepted a job offer, employers will want to confirm his/her identity by conducting an SSN search.
- Criminal Searches – Conduct county-level, statewide, nationwide, and federal searches for criminal records.
- Employment Verification – An employment check involves direct communication with a candidate's previous employers, and seeks to clarify and confirm the content of an applicant's resume and/or application.
- Employee Drug Screening – We provide a variety of drug testing products to serve your needs. We are also available to assist you with physical exams for positions that require a medical clearance. Our convenient single sign-on service makes it easy to schedule a drug test and receive the results.
- Education Verification – An educational background verification reveals the highest degree obtained by a given applicant, as well as his/her graduation date(s), institution(s) of attendance and major course(s) of study.
- Professional License Verification –The verification of an applicant's professional license confirms the license type obtained, as well as its dates of issuance and expiration. A license status search will reveal any conditions and/or restrictions that have been imposed on the license, as well as any pertinent disciplinary measures that have been taken against the applicant throughout their previous professional experience.
- Motor Vehicle Record Search – For positions requiring driving a company vehicle, we will search the applicant's current driver's license. This will show the type/class of license, driving violations including DUIs and current/prior suspensions, whether the license is valid and when the license expires.
- Form I-9 Services – We assess your current approach to Employment Eligibility Verification and work with you to create a customized alternative that meets your organizational needs. Our form I-9 services provide for easy access, quick updates and ready referencing.