EMPLOYMENT SCREENING SOLUTIONS
A range of Customized Employment Screening Solutions are available to suit your screening needs:
- Identity Check – Social security number verification is among the most basic and effective ways to perform an identity check on a new employee. Once an applicant has received and accepted a job offer, employers will want to confirm his/her identity by conducting an SSN search.
- Criminal Searches – Conduct county-level, statewide, nationwide, and federal searches for criminal records.
- Employment Verification – An employment check involves direct communication with a candidate's previous employers, and seeks to clarify and confirm the content of an applicant's resume and/or application.
- Pre-Employment Credit Report – Pre-employment credit reports can be obtained for employment screening purposes. Some clients utilize pre-employment credit reports because the position may entail a high level of trust such as a financial position. Our reports provide a simple summary as well as the complete credit details of the applicant to aid you in making your decision. A range of credit reporting services is offered to suit the depth of your specific search.
- Employee Drug Screening – We provide a variety of drug testing products to serve your needs. We are also available to assist you with physical exams for positions that require a medical clearance. Our convenient single sign-on service makes it easy to schedule a drug test and receive the results.
- Education Verification – An educational background verification reveals the highest degree obtained by a given applicant, as well as his/her graduation date(s), institution(s) of attendance and major course(s) of study.
- Professional License Verification – The verification of an applicant's professional license confirms the license type obtained, as well as its dates of issuance and expiration. A license status search will reveal any conditions and/or restrictions that have been imposed on the license, as well as any pertinent disciplinary measures that have been taken against the applicant throughout their previous professional experience.
- Reference Check – Trusted Employees will contact your applicant's professional references and interview them using the questionnaire you provided.
- Motor Vehicle Record Search – For positions requiring driving a company vehicle, we will search the applicant's current driver's license. This will show the type/class of license, driving violations including DUIs and current/prior suspensions, whether the license is valid and when the license expires.
- Form I-9 Services – We assess your current approach to Employment Eligibility Verification and work with you to create a customized alternative that meets your organizational needs. Our form I-9 services provide for easy access, quick updates and ready referencing.
Trusted Employees extends its screening versatility to its client correspondence and reporting methodology. We consolidate all our research – primary and secondary; web-based and archive-based – into a comprehensive report that you can access, monitor and update on-line, in real time.