Trusted Employees believes that our customers are our most valuable asset. We understand that our long-term business relationship with you depends a great deal on our integrity and the level of trust you have with us. We place great importance and consider it a priority to protect and respect the privacy rights of every individual.
As an information services company we know the importance of accurate data. We strive to maintain the accuracy of the information obtained directly from you or collected through this site. Because we rely upon information from third party providers the final report may contain inaccuracies for which Trusted Employees cannot be responsible. We believe that the individual is invaluable in ensuring that data is complete and accurate. If inaccuracies are found the source should be contacted and we should be notified so that we can confirm the inaccuracy has been corrected.
Trusted Employees will not improperly use or share the personally identifiable information entrusted to us. You will be provided with access to personally identifiable information as long as we maintain it in a readily accessible format. We strictly limit access to those employees who need access in order to carry out their job responsibilities. Trusted Employees does not provide personally identifiable information to unaffiliated third parties. However, we will provide such information when required by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary in order to comply with the law or legal process.
Trusted Employees devotes special attention to website security. Our data and that of the website are protected by:
- Password protection and user identification.
- Security Management Software
- Maximum Transmission Security through Secured Socket Layers (SSL) encryption at 128 bit
- Authentication through firewalls
- Disaster Recovery Program
We have purposely designed our website to allow you to visit without identifying yourself or revealing any personal information. Should you decide to request marketing materials or order any of our products and services certain types of personal information may be requested. This information may consist of name, billing information and/or credit card information. In an effort to continue to improve your experience with us we may ask you to provide information regarding your satisfaction with our service, professional interests, demographics or contact preferences. This information is solely used for these purposes.
You will always be provided with the opportunity to opt out of receiving any marketing information from us. We will also follow local requirements with respect to allowing you to opt in receiving unsolicited contact.
Any links to third party websites are provided as a convenience to you. Trusted Employees has not reviewed all third party sites as to the controls they may have in place, their content or their privacy policies. We do not endorse or make any representations about them, any information, products or materials found there or any results that may be obtained. Your decision to access any third party site is done entirely at your risk.
The screening industry has several regulatory bodies responsible for issuing rulings and legislation to protect consumers’ rights. Trusted Employees is legally compliant and responsible for adhering to the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA), the EEOC, American Disabilities Act (ADA), Drivers Privacy Protection Act (DPPA) as well as others. The FCRA is the most significant regulation guiding screening. For a full copy of the FCRA guidelines and other useful information, visit the Federal Trade Commission’s Website at http://www.ftc.gov/.
Trusted Employees Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
The services provided by Trusted Employees are restricted to legitimate businesses that have appropriate business needs for the information. All approved subscribers have been carefully screened and qualified under the company’s enrollment process. The company does not provide its services to consumers. The company does not collect or compile information on particular persons or subjects. The information available through online services has been obtained from public sources or publicly available sources. Trusted Employees maintains strict standards regarding its customer base, access to the information and the management of its databases. The company makes every effort, through its policies and procedures, to provide information that is current, accurate and is being used for appropriate purposes. Trusted Employees provides the information and services on its World Wide Web site(s) (the “site”) under the following terms and conditions. By accessing and/or using the site, you indicate your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- LAWS AND REGULATIONS. Access to and use of this Site are subject to all applicable international, federal, state and local laws and regulations. User agrees not to use the Site in any way that violates such laws or regulations.
- COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARKS. The information available on or through this Site is the property of Trusted Employees, or its licensors, and is protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. Users may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, publish, sell, license, create derivative works or otherwise use any information available on or through this Site for commercial or public purposes. Users may not use the trademarks, logos and service marks (“Marks”) for any purpose including, but not limited to use as “hot links” or meta tags in other pages or sites in the World Wide Web without the written permission of Trusted Employees or such third party that may own the mark.
- TAMPERING. User agrees not to modify, move, add to, delete or otherwise tamper with the information contained in Trusted Employees’ website. User also agrees not to decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or unlawfully use or reproduce any of the software, copyrighted or trademarked material, trade secrets, or other proprietary information contained in the Site.
- THIRD PARTY INFORMATION. Although Trusted Employees monitors the information on the Site, some of the information is supplied by independent third parties. While Trusted Employees makes every effort to insure the accuracy of all information on the Site, Trusted Employees makes no warranty as to the accuracy of any such information.
- LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES. This Site may contain links that will let you access other Web sites that are not under the control of Trusted Employees. The links are only provided as a convenience and Trusted Employees does not endorse any of these sites. Trusted Employees assumes no responsibility or liability for any material that may be accessed on other Web sites reached through this Site, nor does Trusted Employees make any representation regarding the quality of any product or service contained at any such site.
- LINKS FROM THIRD PARTY SITES. Trusted Employees prohibits unauthorized links to the Site and the framing of any information contained on the Site or any portion of the Site. Trusted Employees reserves the right to disable any unauthorized links or frames. Trusted Employees has no responsibility or liability for any material on other Web sites that may contains links to this Site
- NO WARRANTIES. Information and documents provided on this Site are provided “as is “without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non–infringement. Trusted Employees uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this Site; it does not, however, make any warranties or representations as to its accuracy or completeness. Trusted Employees periodically adds, changes, improves, or updates the information and documents on this Site without notice. Trusted Employees assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of this Site. Your use of the Site is at your own risk.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. Under no circumstances shall Trusted Employees be liable for any damages suffered by you, including any incidental, special or consequential damages (including, without limitation, any lost profits or damages for business interruption, loss of information, programs or other data) that result from access to, use of, or inability to use this site or due to any breach of security associated with the transmission of information through the internet, even if Trusted Employees was advised of the possibility of such damages.
- SECURITY. Data transmitted to and from Trusted Employees client sites is encrypted for the user’s protection. However, the security of information transmitted through the Internet can never be guaranteed. Trusted Employees is not responsible for any interception or interruption of any communications through the Internet or for changes of losses of data. User is responsible for maintaining the security of any password, user ID, or other form of authentication involved in obtaining access to password protected or secure areas of Trusted Employees sites. In order to protect you and your data, Trusted Employees may suspend your use of a client site, without notice, pending an investigation, if any breach of security is suspected.
- ACCESS TO PASSWORD PROTECTED AREAS. Access to and use of password protected and/or secure area of the Site is restricted to authorized users only. Unauthorized access to such areas is prohibited and may lead to criminal prosecution.
- JURISDICTION/GOVERNING LAW. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Minnesota, USA, and applicable federal laws without regards to conflicts of law principles. User agrees that any and all proceedings relating to this site and the subject matter contained herein shall be maintained in the courts of the State of Minnesota or the federal district courts sitting in Minnesota, which courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction for such purpose.